To move your existing account to another Daycast team, give someone on that team the email address associated with your account and ask them to invite you. You’ll receive an invitation via email to move your account. Just click the link in that email, follow the instructions, and you’ll be added to your new team. Note: your existing projects, tasks, and logged time will not migrate. Consider downloading a csv file of your data before transferring your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new account?
- I'm already using Daycast and want to join a team. How do I do that?
- How do I give someone else on my team admin capabilities?
- I need to reset my password. How do I do that?
- How do I change my display name?
- How do I change the email address associated with my account?
- How many members can I add to my team?
- How do I add team members?
- How do I remove a team member?
- How do I delete my account?