Go ahead and click the trash can icon in the More menu that appears when you click the vertical ellipse to the right of your task. “Deleting” calendar items merely returns them to their suggested state.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate my Office 365 Calendar with Daycast?
- Why do my Office 365 Calendar events look faded out in Daycast?
- If I forward an appointment imported from Office 365 Calendar to a different day in my Daycast, will the change show up in my Office 365 Calendar?
- Will changes I make in Office 365 Calendar sync to Daycast?
- How do I remove a calendar item from my day plan without deleting it?
- How do I delete a calendar item from my day plan altogether without deleting it in Office 365 Calendar?
Please sign in to leave a comment.