Yes. Note that the changes will take up to five minutes to arrive in your Daycast, and if your calendar item in Daycast is an accepted item in your day plan when you make changes to the original event in Office 365 Calendar, you’ll need to return it to its suggested state in Daycast in order for the changes to sync. You’re free to re-add it to your plan after your edits appear in Daycast.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate my Office 365 Calendar with Daycast?
- Why do my Office 365 Calendar events look faded out in Daycast?
- If I forward an appointment imported from Office 365 Calendar to a different day in my Daycast, will the change show up in my Office 365 Calendar?
- Will changes I make in Office 365 Calendar sync to Daycast?
- How do I remove a calendar item from my day plan without deleting it?
- How do I delete a calendar item from my day plan altogether without deleting it in Office 365 Calendar?
Please sign in to leave a comment.