Go ahead and click the trash can icon that appears to the right of your task when you hover over it. "Deleting” calendar items merely returns them to their suggested state.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate my Google Calendar with Daycast?
- Why do my Google Calendar events look faded out in Daycast?
- If I forward an appointment imported from Google Calendar to a different day in my Daycast, will the change show up in my Google Calendar?
- Will changes I make in Google Calendar sync to Daycast?
- How do I remove a calendar item from my day plan without deleting it?
- How do I delete a calendar item from my day plan altogether without deleting it in Google Calendar?
- Does the Google Calendar integration support Google Reminders and Google Tasks?
Please sign in to leave a comment.