Yes. Note that the changes will take up to five minutes to arrive in your Daycast, and if your calendar item in Daycast is an accepted item in your day plan when you make changes to the original event in Google Calendar, you’ll need to return it to its suggested state in Daycast in order for the changes to sync. You’re free to re-add it to your plan after your edits appear in Daycast.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate my Google Calendar with Daycast?
- Why do my Google Calendar events look faded out in Daycast?
- If I forward an appointment imported from Google Calendar to a different day in my Daycast, will the change show up in my Google Calendar?
- Will changes I make in Google Calendar sync to Daycast?
- How do I remove a calendar item from my day plan without deleting it?
- How do I delete a calendar item from my day plan altogether without deleting it in Google Calendar?
- Does the Google Calendar integration support Google Reminders and Google Tasks?