FreshBooks contractors that have been assigned to your FreshBooks projects can track time against those projects in Daycast after they integrate. Those time entries will collect in their FreshBooks account, from which they can invoice you for their time on your projects.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate my FreshBooks account with Daycast?
- How do I add FreshBooks projects to my day plan?
- How can my employees trach time to my FreshBooks projects?
- Can my contractors track time to my FreshBooks projects?
- I accidentally tracked time to the wrong FreshBooks project and finalized my day. How do I fix it?
- I accidentally tracked time to a non-FreshBooks project and finalized my day. How do I fix it?
- I got a message in my Daycast that the authorization to connect to FreshBooks has been revoked. What's that about?
Please sign in to leave a comment.