If you haven't already, add your employees to your FreshBooks account and invite them to the FreshBooks projects you'd like them to work on. Next, your employees will need to follow these steps to integrate FreshBooks with their Daycast using their unique FreshBooks login credentials. All of the projects they're assigned to will then be available to them in Daycast, where they can plan and track time against those projects and send their tracked time to FreshBooks where it will collect until you’re ready to invoice.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate my FreshBooks account with Daycast?
- How do I add FreshBooks projects to my day plan?
- How can my employees trach time to my FreshBooks projects?
- Can my contractors track time to my FreshBooks projects?
- I accidentally tracked time to the wrong FreshBooks project and finalized my day. How do I fix it?
- I accidentally tracked time to a non-FreshBooks project and finalized my day. How do I fix it?
- I got a message in my Daycast that the authorization to connect to FreshBooks has been revoked. What's that about?