You can! Click Filter People (in the bottom left of your Daycast window) and uncheck all the names you’d like to remove from your view. When you’ve finished, click somewhere else in the app to collapse the filter menu and you won’t see the un-checked team members in your User Panel. To re-add a team member to your view, click [number of] People Hidden (in the bottom left of your Daycast window) and check the names you’d like to add back into your view.
Articles in this section
- Who can see my status in Daycast?
- Who can see my day plan in Daycast?
- I see my teammates' current status in my Daycast but I'd like to see what they're planning to work on later today. How do I do that?
- There are thirty users on my Daycast team, but I only work with five on a daily basis. Can I simplify my view?
- If I filter a teammate out of my user panel, can I still view their day plan?
Please sign in to leave a comment.