Only you. If an admin or supervisor notices an error in your time, they’ll need to ask you to make any adjustments. All team members can view any other team member’s time, but no one can edit any time but their own.
Articles in this section
- Will Daycast keep track of what time of day I started and ended each task?
- What if I need to start a task at a particular time? Do I need to set an alert in a separate tool?
- I forgot to clock out of a task. How do I fix my time?
- I keep forgetting to clock out. Can Daycast help?
- Who can edit my time entries?
- I keep lots of windows open while I'm working, and I have to dig around for Daycast every time I want to switch tasks. Is there an easier way?
Please sign in to leave a comment.