No, Daycast will alert you five minutes prior to any times you include in your task descriptions. Click here to learn how to use the Task Reminder feature.
Articles in this section
- Will Daycast keep track of what time of day I started and ended each task?
- What if I need to start a task at a particular time? Do I need to set an alert in a separate tool?
- I forgot to clock out of a task. How do I fix my time?
- I keep forgetting to clock out. Can Daycast help?
- Who can edit my time entries?
- I keep lots of windows open while I'm working, and I have to dig around for Daycast every time I want to switch tasks. Is there an easier way?