Yes. Each task you clock time against has its own history, a log of sorts. This log is available to you via the vertical ellipsis to the far right of the task's project field. Click it and then click Task History to reveal timestamped actions (e.g. clocking in) and the time accrued at the time the action was taken.
Articles in this section
- Will Daycast keep track of what time of day I started and ended each task?
- What if I need to start a task at a particular time? Do I need to set an alert in a separate tool?
- I forgot to clock out of a task. How do I fix my time?
- I keep forgetting to clock out. Can Daycast help?
- Who can edit my time entries?
- I keep lots of windows open while I'm working, and I have to dig around for Daycast every time I want to switch tasks. Is there an easier way?