There’s currently no way to add a task to multiple days at once. If this capability would make Daycast more valuable to you, please let us know. If a significant number of users request that feature, we’ll add it to our roadmap. In the meantime, you can forward tasks to future dates (up to one week in advance) by first clicking the encircled arrow that surfaces when you hover over a task and then choosing the day you’d like to copy your task to.
Articles in this section
- I'm terrible at day planning. Any tips?
- I like to keep my plan chronological, but sometimes I have to add a task after I've finished planning my day. Can I move it so it's not at the bottom of the list?
- How far in advance can I plan?
- I'd like to add a single task to multiple days at a time. Can I do that?
- I'd like to estimate the time I'll spend on each task in order to better plan my days. Can I do that?
- Who can make changes to my day plan?