As far as you like. Some Daycast users plan just one day ahead while others prefer to plan a whole week ahead. When taking time off, it can ease your re-entry to plan your first day back before leaving.
Articles in this section
- I'm terrible at day planning. Any tips?
- I like to keep my plan chronological, but sometimes I have to add a task after I've finished planning my day. Can I move it so it's not at the bottom of the list?
- How far in advance can I plan?
- I'd like to add a single task to multiple days at a time. Can I do that?
- I'd like to estimate the time I'll spend on each task in order to better plan my days. Can I do that?
- Who can make changes to my day plan?