This is an easy fix. Click the lock icon to the right of the task you’d like to edit. This unfinalizes your task. Make your edits, then click the lock icon again to refinalize. That’s it!
Articles in this section
- I keep seeing tasks I won't be using again in the list that appears when I click the plus sign to create a new task. How do I get rid of them?
- How does Daycast determine what tasks it shows in the autocomplete list that appears when I click the plus sign to create a new task?
- Will Daycast remind me to start tasks at certain times?
- Sometimes I forget to switch tasks in Daycast when I start working on something else. Can Daycast help?
- I've enabled reminders, but I never see them. Why?
- I didn't get to one of my tasks today. Can I move it to another day, or do I have to retype it?
- I finalized my day, but now I need to edit one of my tasks. What do I do?