Absolutely. Learn how to use Status Reminders here.
Articles in this section
- I keep seeing tasks I won't be using again in the list that appears when I click the plus sign to create a new task. How do I get rid of them?
- How does Daycast determine what tasks it shows in the autocomplete list that appears when I click the plus sign to create a new task?
- Will Daycast remind me to start tasks at certain times?
- Sometimes I forget to switch tasks in Daycast when I start working on something else. Can Daycast help?
- I've enabled reminders, but I never see them. Why?
- I didn't get to one of my tasks today. Can I move it to another day, or do I have to retype it?
- I finalized my day, but now I need to edit one of my tasks. What do I do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.