There’s currently no self-service way to assign admin privileges to another team member. However, we’re happy to do it for you. Open a support request and let us know who you want to have admin capabilities. We’ll take care of it.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new account?
- I'm already using Daycast and want to join a team. How do I do that?
- How do I give someone else on my team admin capabilities?
- I need to reset my password. How do I do that?
- How do I change my display name?
- How do I change the email address associated with my account?
- How many members can I add to my team?
- How do I add team members?
- How do I remove a team member?
- How do I delete my account?