To move your existing account to another Daycast team, give someone on that team the email address associated with your account and ask them to invite you. You’ll receive an invitation via email to move your account. Just click the link in that email, follow the instructions, and you’ll be added to your new team. Note: your existing projects, tasks, and logged time will not migrate. Consider downloading a csv file of your data before transferring your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my whole team?
- How do I delete my account?
- How many members can I add to my team?
- How do I remove a team member?
- How do I add team members?
- How do I change the email address associated with my account?
- How do I change my display name?
- I need to reset my password. How do I do that?
- How do I give someone else on my team admin capabilities?
- How do I create a new account?